Since 1954, Nationwide has been making sub-prime auto loans. We currently work with dealers in 26 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Our goal is to help dealers offer financing to customers who have yet to establish a good credit record or need a chance to re-establish their credit. We have the most flexible auto financing guidelines available anywhere. You can count on us to work with you to move more inventory and establish valuable customer relationships.
Our focus is on service. You will always find Nationwide's experienced underwriters to be accessible, responsive and committed to providing what you and your customers need. We'll get you quick approvals and funding. You negotiate your deal directly with your buyer. We'll always look for a way to make a deal since our underwriters use their common sense and experience instead of relying on credit scores.
Program features include:
- No mileage or vehicle age limitations
- No processing fees
- No payment recourse
- No credit scoring
- Flexible discounts
- Fast response and electronic funding available
- Extended terms on most units
- Reporting to all major credit bureaus helps your customers establish good credit
- Co-buyers always accepted
- We finance approved warranties and gap policies
- Available credit insurance policies
- Bilingual service available
For more information on our Auto Dealer Services, please contact the dealer coordinator in the regional office serving your state.