Welcome to our Customer Center! From here you can find links to specific pages of our payment and online information center to make payments, check your balance, obtain payoff quotes, manage your account or access educational resources.
It is our goal at Nationwide to provide unparalleled service to our customers. We strive to treat our customers with professionalism and respect every time. We recognize that situations sometimes occur that make it difficult to make payments on time. Our dedicated team of collection professionals is here to assist you. Many times we can work out arrangements to get you back on track to pay your contract on time.
For your convenience, we accept debit and credit cards, electronic checks (ACH), physical checks, Western Union: Quick Collect and of course, cash. Payments may be made in any of the 6 following ways:
- Internet - on our website. Convenience fees may apply.
- Phone - through our Interactive Voice Response system. Call (888) 777-4205 and follow the prompts. Convenience fees may apply.
- Phone - through our friendly customer service and collection professionals. Call (888) 777-4205. Convenience fees may apply.
- Mail - send payments (no convenience fees apply): Nationwide, PO Box 477, Park Ridge, IL 60068-7477.
- Walk-up - make your payment in person at these convenient locations (no convenience fees apply).
- Western Union: Quick Collect - through local currency exchanges and other stores (click here for locations) - use Code City = Beverly, Code State = Illinois (no Nationwide convenience fees apply).